What is a Product Probe
SuperSense product probes are used for measurement of food and product temperatures during cold chain transport and storage. The probes are hand held and can be easily inserted into product packaging to deliver accurate temperatures for compliance to quality processes.
Plug configurations are available as a direct connection or breakaway system.
- Breakaway probe can be removed from the refrigerated space
- Eliminates the necessity to insert probes into products during compliance checks and audits
- Breakaway probe avoids permanent damage from outstretching during loading and storage process
- Regular calibration available
Product Probe Features
- Lead free soldered: IAW IPC J-STD CLASS
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to 500 °C
- Response time: 2.5 secs
- In accordance with IPC/HMA-A-620
- The cable is capable of meeting a 40 lb min axial tensile pull (f2) with no damage
- The probe is capable of withstanding, with no internal damage, a pull on the coil cord at 90 degrees to the axis of the probe of 50 pounds.
- Waterproof level: IP67
||Check wiring in the ABS box.
Short circuit in the wiring, change the probe.
|Long response time
||Pollution on the blade
||Clean the blade of the probe.
Connect connector correctly.
||Visual check of cable, wiring and probe.
Product Probe Diagrams
Product Probe without breakaway connection
Product Probe with breakaway connection